2nd edition of En route! The 2022 event
THANK YOU for taking part in this movement for electric and smart transportation last October 26, 2022 at the Montreal Science Centre!
- +700 participants
- 11 panelists
- 36 exhibitors
- 18 partners
THANK YOU to our Exhibitors!
Innovations to discover !
Autonomous vehicle from Leddartech
Electrical innovations to discover from BRP
Formula Style Electric Racecar from McGill
4-wheel electric vehicle to compete in the Shell Eco-Marathon 2023 at the Université de Sherbrooke
Electric sweeper developed by Madvac and IVI
Transit Electric Truck Class 6 with Drybox E-Classik
Formula SAE electric car
Unveiling of BRP electric vehicles at the 5@7 networking event
More innovations from Merkur, Flo and schools to come! Stay tuned!
An initiative of
THANK YOU to our Partners !
In collaboration with
LAST OCTOBER 26 EVENT
11:00 – 11:15 a.m.: Opening remarks
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: The history and vision of four pioneers in the EST industry
Quebec is in a position to become a leading player in the EST sector. Come and hear the history and vision of four pioneers in an industry without limits!
- Marc Bédard, CEO, Lion Électrique
- Frantz Saintellemy, President & COO, LeddarTech
- Samuel Bruneau, CEO, Taiga Motors
- Louis Tremblay, CEO, FLO
Moderated by: Sarah Houde, CEO, Propulsion Québec
13:00 – 13:30 p.m.: The rail sector, challenges in the 21st century, and the opportunity to make a difference.
The rail sector is overflowing with opportunities for all job profiles. Two world leaders will describe what is happening in Quebec through this sectoral portrait highlighting electrification and smart transportation.
- Marie-Christine Bonin, Vice President and Managing Director, Alstom
- Carine Paumier Hug, Vice President and Managing Director, Vapor Stone Rail Systems, A Wabtec Company | USA
Moderated by: Simon Pillarella, Director, Skilled labor and Funding, Propulsion Québec
3:00 - 3:45 p.m.: Great engineering challenges and next electrification and smart transportation frontiers
Come and hear inspiring leaders talk about technological developments, the major engineering challenges associated with them and how famous names in the industry are trying to resolve them.
- Benoit Lacroix, CEO, Astus
- Mylène Tassy, VP, Sales & Marketing, Nova Bus
- Philippe Cusson, Vice President, Engineering Services, Creaform Engineering
- Martin Dufour, P.Eng., President and CEO, Merkur inc.
- Emilie Nadeau, VP Engineering and Capital Projects, Lithion Recycling
Moderated by: François Adam, P.Eng., General Manager of Innovative Vehicle Institute (IVI)
A unique chance to discover and test drive electric vehicles!
Registration on site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Test drives: 10:00 am to 12:20 pm (lunch break from 12:20 pm to 1:00 pm) and from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (last departure for a test drive: 6:40 pm)
A new course:
- Exhibitor zone
- Vehicles and technologies in demonstration
- Conferences and participative workshops
- Appointments and exclusive meetings between employers and candidates
- Networking cocktail
The team behind the En route! The 2022 event is very proud to announce that they have reached level 2 of the Bureau de normalisation du Québec for responsible event management. This event was classified by the Réseau des femmes en environnement and its Conseil québécois des événements écoresponsables.